Welcome to “Ask The Vet”, a category of my blog dedicated to answering questions about the medical care of animals. Please post questions that conform to the following guidelines:
- Readers are advised to consult a licensed veterinarian in your area for medical advice regarding your pet. I can not comment on specific cases and will only provide information that is general in nature. It is my hope and expectation that this will prove useful as you consult your own veterinarian.
- As demands on my time change regularly, there is no set frequency for the posting of blog entries. I encourage you to register for e-mail alerts to be notified of new postings.
- I will select questions to answer based upon general interest to the larger community.
- All writers should conduct themselves in a courteous manner and respect other opinions.
- Information about my background can be found at: veterinarycreative.com
With those guidelines out of the way, I invite you to e-mail me with questions. I look forward to hearing from you. -Dr. Kris Nelson